Saturday, April 22, 2017

Owned by the Alpha Manlove 7 AUTHORS, 7 DAYS, 7 QUESTIONS - Day 5! #anthology #gay #lgbt #paranormal @EvernightPub

It's Day 5 of 7 Days, 7 Authors, 7 Questions

Question 5: Tell Us Your Love Advice?

Dear Alpha, I’m looking for love, but I can’t figure out how to swipe right with my big hairy paws. Am I doomed in this modern age because of animalistic tendencies? What should I do? – Looking for Love in Wrong Places.

When love is on the line, hold nothing back.  I never thought I would marry.  It was always career and travel for me.  But when I did meet hubby, he convinced me to give everything I had to the relationship. Now, we’ve been married eleven years and have two wonderful children together who make me laugh every single day.
Married to the same man for 25 years, so I say three things. Let the small things go completely. Always apologize genuinely. And surprise your partner frequently. Also as an advocate for sex education at every age, if you’re not enjoying what you’re doing when it comes to sex, change it! Explore the possibilities. Meet your own needs. Mix it up. You’re worth good sex—hell, you’re worth great sex!

Elena Kincaid

Find time to spend quality time together no matter how busy life can get. It can be as simple as going out to dinner or staying in and snuggling on the couch.
I’m only just now coming around to the idea of love as a good thing. My best advice is don’t be like the dudes in my stories. They are usually assholes and marginally abusive. You should be nice and have things in common with your lover. And probably not kidnap and/or pay them.
*looks like a startled deer, then dashes off* I’m… gonna go… write my awesome sexy stories, too.
Erm, do you mean personally? Never settle.
*returns to writing, probably without pants.*
Thanks for stopping by. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment