Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Owned by the Alpha Manlove 7 AUTHORS, 7 DAYS, 7 QUESTIONS - Day 2! #anthology #gay #lgbt #paranormal @EvernightPub

7 days, 7 authors, 7 questions answered. Welcome to day 2!

 2: Tell Us About The World

Is there anything particularly special about the setting to you? Is it from our real world or is it some larger world?

Maia Dylan

A Tiger’s Luck is based in Chicago, a city I have only visited once, but looovveed! In fact it appears in more than one of my stories.

Jules Dixon

Mooncrest is set in the state of Colorado, at the foothills of a mountain. There are a dozen wolf packs living within a 25-30 mile radius of the town of Mooncrest, including the Creed and the Gunn packs found in this short story. As you’ll see in future stories, the Wade, Persa, Janus, and Moxie packs inhabit the area as well. Mooncrest is a small town where full-humans and shifters live side by side, but the full-humans don’t know about the secrets of the smaller mountain communities the shifters have developed. And the packs fight to keep it that way, but their secret gets closer to revelation with each story.

Elena Kincaid

My story is set in Waretown, New Jersey, which believe it or not, is actually a real place in my neighboring state. The neighborhoods I describe are purely of my own creation. I wanted them to have a certain feel, but I felt like a place called Waretown should have a story told there.

L.J. Longo

The Scarf is part of a bigger fantasy world I’m developing for my thesis novel (I’m a graduate student getting and M.F.A. in genre fiction). In Tovar, society developed with magic, so instead of steam and electricity they had spells. This means that witches are the ones who run the world and shifters, the animals witches curse with the ability to transform into humans, are at their witch’s beck and call to be used as spies, fighters, familiars, anything else the witch sees fit.

Pelaam

The story is set in New Zealand where I live, so the places are real. But it’s also a world where shifters exist and are known about. They don’t live in the shadows. I love writing fantasy/paranormal themed stories.
I’ve set my story in a world no different from our own. The only (big) difference in this reality is that humans aren’t its only inhabitants.

James Cox

Wishes to let his story speak for itself, damn it. Now stop asking questions and let him write more delicious stories.
Thanks for Stopping by. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment