Friday, October 12, 2018

#TNTNYC2018 I'm Staten Island Bound for an awesome signing event! #TNTNYC18

Saturday October 13, 2018!


It's finally here! The Tempted and Tantalizing in Staten Island event is finally here! I'm so excited to be part of this event again. For those of you coming, I can't wait to meet you. And if you can't make it this year, next year's event is already being planned and is happening September 19, 2019. And yep, I plan on being there signing again. 

If you are attending, I'll be raffling off an awesome prize at my table.
Last year, I got a whole bunch of signatures from some fabulous attending authors and this year, It's part of my giveaway, along with a bottle of Rose Wine and a tote. Every book purchase gets a raffle ticket.
So excited!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment