Saturday, January 21, 2017

@TLeeGarland1 Guest Blogger T. Lee Garland With Rapunzel’s Romp

Please welcome my guest blogger, T. Lee Garland with Rapunzel’s Romp.



Blurb:
 
Rae Ann Compton has been called Rapunzel for the majority of her life. Her floor sweeping honey-blonde hair though had a purpose; she grows it in memory of her mother who died from cancer when she was a small girl. She now owns and operates Rapunzel’s, a high-end hair salon in Hollywood. Her life is orderly and business driven, until the day Alex Princeton, her secret crush walks in.
Alex is the quarterback for the Hollywood Hounds, and has been dubbed the Prince of Sunday, by the press. He’s sexy and usually only dates super models. Rae is no super model, but he makes her an offer she can’t refuse and soon she is flying first class to a castle in Germany, for the wedding of the century.
Locking this Rapunzel in a tower isn’t going to keep her from the man she knows in her heart belongs to her.

Buy Links:

 

Author Bio:
 
T Lee Garland lives in Clarksville, Tennessee. One of her first memories as a child is her Uncle Roy giving her a Little Golden book for her Birthday. That’s all it took, she was hooked on reading. She read her first romance book at seventeen and never looked back. She loves a bad boy who doesn’t know how good he really is. As a matter of fact she married one! She loves writing strong female characters who know what they want and aren’t afraid to go after it.
She shares her home with about one hundred Barbies, countless books and movies, a rescued beagle named Samwise Gamgee (Sammie for short) and a plump, elderly cat named Coco. She is most proud of her two sons and the beautiful, talented ladies they married.
And in case you were wondering that Little Golden book is still one of her most priceless treasures…forty-nine years later.

Social Links:
 
www.facebook.com/pages/T-Lee-Garland-Author
www.twitter.comTLeeGarland1
www.pinterest.com/authortleegarla/
http://www.amazon.com/T-Lee-Garland/e/B00MSW6TGC
authortleegarland on Instagram

Excerpt:
 
Rae
 
I’m suddenly not feeling so brave. I try
not to fidget, but I can’t help but notice that he’s bare-chested, his
abdominal and pec muscles on glorious display. The hastily pulled on
pants are zipped, but not buttoned and barely hang from his hips. I’m
having trouble meeting his gaze. Hell, I’m having trouble breathing.
“I’m messy, am I?” He begins to stalk me. Moving slowly my way,
he’s smooth and precise like a panther on the hunt. “Sweaty?”
I shrug and take a step back and almost trip over my long
dress and heels.
“Shaky?” He keeps coming, and I keep backing up. My knees
feel weak, and I reach behind me for the wall for support.
“Breathless?” he whispers, still coming.
My back finally hits the wall. There is nowhere else to go.
Alex stands in front of me now, and I feel his heat. I smell his
manliness, and his steamy breath washes over me like the first warm
day of spring.
I swallow. “Don’t forget satisfied.”
His lips hover over mine. “Don’t worry, Sunshine, I’m going
to make your satisfaction my top priority.” His lips hover over mine. “Don’t worry, Sunshine, I’m going
to make your satisfaction my top priority.” His lips touch mine with a
hunger that leaves us both surprised. He pulls down the strap of my
one shouldered gown, and my breasts pop up like a tart from a toaster
and he growls.
Suddenly we can’t get enough of each other. Our hands are
everywhere. I unzip his pants, and they drop to the floor at his feet. At
the same time he is pulling up my long skirt and ripping off the thin
lacy thong that I wore. He plunges in me, and I cry out, welcoming
the pain. He has me skewered against the wall and he pulls up my legs
and I wrap them around his waist and I lock my ankles.
He touches his forehead against mine. “I’m sorry. I didn’t
mean to hurt you,” he groans, but he never stops pumping into me,
taking me hard and fast. I don’t care that it hurts. I need him, and I let
him know this by giving as good as I am getting. We both cry out
minutes later, so perfectly in sync with each other. I feel his cock
explode inside of me, his cum bouncing off my inner walls.
I gasp with shock. Alex, who never loses control, and never
has unprotected sex, has just forgotten his condom.

Thanks so much for stopping by, T. Lee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment