Sunday, October 16, 2016

Happy Birthday Evernight @Evernightpub

Please join me on Monday October 17 at 9pm EST. I'll be doing a takeover on Facebook to celebrate Evernight's 6th Birthday. The party is already in full swing, so be sure to stop on by and check out all of the amazing authors.

I have been an Evernight author for a little over a year now and am so proud to be published with this awesome company.Stop by for teasers and excerpts from my Evernight projects as well as games and prizes and some scintillating conversation. :)

My Evernight published works 



Alpha Blood (Pack Warriors #1) was my first published work with Evernight and thanks to you, you beautiful wonderful readers, it has won two awards: The 2015 Evernight Readers Choice Award for Best Romance on the Go and the 2016 Readers Choice Awards for Best Erotic Menage from The Romance Reviews. 


B&N http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/alpha-blood-elena-kincaid/1122654647?ean=2940152348194

Alpha Blood Treat (Pack Warriors #2) is a short bonus story I wrote, featuring more of Gemma, Jordan, and Kane and it’s a FREE READ. 

B&N: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/alpha-blood-treat-elena-kincaid/1123502951


I was lucky enough to be part of the Dark Captive Anthology, available now for e-readers and coming to print soon. My contribution to the Anthology is THE SHADOW.

Evernight: http://www.evernightpublishing.com/dark-captive/


What started out as a fun exercise with fellow authors Sarah Marsh and Maia Dylan in our street team, Sinfully More Erotic, turned out to be an entire series that the three of us have loved writing. 






Up next: Maia, Sarah and I are in the middle of writing book 3 in our Beyond The Veil series and I will be working on books 3 and 4 of my Pack Warriors series shortly. Both are plotted out and screaming at me to be written. :)

That's all for now. Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope to see you all at the Evernight Birthday event on Monday night.  

No comments:

Post a Comment