Wednesday, August 19, 2015

GUEST BLOGGER KARINA KANTAS

Please welcome my guest blogger, Karina Kantas.


With my love for rock music and S.E.Hinton's novellas, it's no surprise that most of my books are about rebels and outlaws.

Born in the midlands
UK, I grew up in a poor, rough area of town and used my writing to escape an unsettling reality. Delving deep into my characters' minds and hearts, I give my readers thought provoking and sometimes dark story-lines.

I have over thirty publications including short stories, flash fiction, book reviews, film reviews, poetry and articles.

Nominated top ten of female authors of biker fiction, my loyal fans have loved my hard core thrillers.

With an International fan base, you can find me on popular network sites such as Twitter and Facebook, where I'm only too happy to interact with my readers.

No matter what genre of fiction I write, you'll always hear loud rock music playing while I work, as it allows me to fade away and become one with my characters.

Don't except happy endings in my novels as I write about real life. There's no cotton candy more like Pink Ladies and
STD's

My novels have exciting storylines, shocking and disturbing scenes that will keep you glued to the pages.

I live on the beautiful
Island of Corfu with my Greek husband and two daughters.





http://www.amazon.com/Karina-Kantas/e/B0034P98EW/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

https://m.facebook.com/pages/Karina-Kantas/31754864225?__nodl

@KarinaKantas








Titles to date:

In Times of Violence.
YA urban thriller/romance . About friendship, brotherhood and the price one has to pay for respect.

Huntress.
18 +  MC romance/thriller. Revenge and love entwine in this violent and sexual novel.

Lawless Justice
18+ Vigilante biker thriller the ladies get a lead role in this book. Watch out for the Kittnz they will claw you apart.

Road Rage
18+ violent and explicit  Gem quickly finds out that the racing team Rage aren't that much different to the outlaw MC she ran away from.





Thanks for stopping by, Karina.  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment