Saturday, December 30, 2017

Happy New Year!!!


What a year this has been. A year of many firsts, that's for sure. I had my first ever signing at The Tempted and Tantalizing event in Staten Island.

My second signing at Riveting Reads Australia. 

And oh yeah...I went to Australia!!! 

I cuddled a koala, fed and played with some kangaroos, explored the beautiful Tamborine Mountains and so much more. One of the highlights though, was not just seeing the fabulous sights, but also meeting some wonderful authors and readers at the signing and cocktail party and getting to spend some time with some of them, especially getting to meet one of my SME sisters in person for the first time, Maia Dylan, and let me tell you, once we got our other SME sista, Sarah Marsh, on the phone, we had some serious plot bunnies forming. The trip definitely left a lasting impression on me and I am already planning my next visit. There are just some places in this world too beautiful to visit only once and Australia is one of them. 

Coming up in 2018

I had several releases this year and ended the year off with three acceptances for early next year. Arctic Spirit (Arctic Ice #1) is the start of a brand new MFM Tiger Shifter series. This was previously released in an anthology and now contains some added content, including a sneak peek at another series which will be set in the same world. There will be at least 3 books in each of these two series, so next year's writing schedule is looking very full.

In addition to the above series, In Fair Brighton (Star-Crossed Mafia #1) is also the first in a series, about you guessed it, star-crossed lovers from opposing households in the mob, but as with all of my romance stories you can definitely expect mine to end with a happily ever after. I can't tell you how excited I am about this new series. Book 2 is already outlined and there are definitely ideas brewing for books 3 and 4.

And also coming out in early 2018 is book 5 in the Beyond The Veil Series: Fighting Faete. Maia, Sarah, and I are already working on book 6 and there is a 7 in the works, too.
The three of us will also be featured in an anthology due out in may, titled Down and Dirty. 22 authors in total. More details are coming soon, but I can definitely share that it's going to be HOT HOT HOT!

AND FINALLY...
I can't tell you how absolutely grateful I am to all of you wonderful beautiful readers for choosing The Beyond The Veil Series as one of your favorite series in the 2017 Evernight Readers' Choice Awards. This award means so much to me and my lovely writing partners. This series has been such a blast collaborating with them and we have our SME Street Team to thank for this! We are so grateful for you guys.


I want to wish you all a very happy and healthy NEW YEAR. May 2018 be amazing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment