Friday, September 29, 2017

#booksigning #TNTNYC17 September 30th, 2017 in Staten Island

ONE DAY MORE!!!!! Yep, I'm totally singing that song...in my head of course. No one one wants to hear me sing so I'll just stick to what I do best and that's write sexy romantic stories that I hope my readers will enjoy reading as much as I enjoyed writing them.
So yeah, one more day until my first ever signing event. Tickets are available until midnight tonight and will not be sold at the door, so if you will be in the area and want to still come to this fabulous event, get your tickets here: http://tntnyc17.weebly.com/tickets.html 
for SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 30th.
Be sure to stop by my table to say hi. I made Goodie bags to be given out with a purchase (While supplies last.)
I'm also donating a gift basket to be raffled off for an amazing charity, B.A.C.A (Bikers Against Child Abuse).
Thanks for stopping by and looking forward to meeting everyone tomorrow. <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment