Monday, February 6, 2017

@Maiadylanauthor Maia Dylan With RECON BY FIRE #SniperTeamBravo

 My Sinfully More Erotic sister Maia Dylan drops by my blog today to talk about RECON BY FIRE.

Thank you for hosting me for my latest release with Evernight Publishing, Recon by Fire – Sniper Team Bravo, 3. This book released on February 3.  If your readers would like to they can post questions to me on Twitter using the following hashtag #SniperTeamBravo and tag me using @Maiadylanauthor and I will answer them as I see them.
 
BLURB:

A sniper will employ a recon by fire technique when the position of their enemy is unknown. It can also be a tactic for two men looking to convince the man they both want for their future to take a chance on them.

Nick Jones and Aiden George are committed to each other. When they meet a marine medic who ignites a passion within both of them, they're determined that he's the third they never knew they were looking for.

Sam Wilson is plagued by doubts instilled within him at a young age. When he gives in to one night of passion with two servicemen he meets during an attack on the base, those doubts make him run. When he meets them again eighteen months later, the three must overcome Sam’s past, defeat an unknown enemy, and pursue the future Aiden and Nick are convinced they can all achieve together.

Will they be able to find their target in time, or will the fire of their love be left to burn out completely?

Be Warned: menage sex (MMM), m/m sex, double penetration


PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US:  http://a.co/8R98Ng8    

READ THE FIRST CHAPTER HERE

 
 

The story…
TEASER:
Sliding into the booth, he passed Aiden his beer and checked his watch. It was almost seven-thirty. “I missed you like this.” Aiden’s amused voice had Nick looking up.
“Like what?”
“Nervous,” Aiden replied, and Nick felt a warmth rise in his neck and knew he was blushing. “God, you are even blushing. You were like this with me at the beginning, too.”
Nick scoffed and took a large slug of his beer. “And could you blame me? You were out of my league, and I knew it.”
“Hardly,” Aiden said with a shake of his head. “I might have outranked you, but I was never out of your league.”
“It wasn’t your rank that made me nervous, babe,” Nick said as he leaned forward. “You are hotter than hot, and I always thought you’d realized you could do better than me. Add to that your nature and your personality and you pack a pretty powerful punch.”
Aiden held Nick’s gaze for a moment then nodded. “I find it funny that I was thinking the exact same thing. Here you were, this powerful, forceful man, who wore authority like a goddamn jacket. That dominance and confidence that you exude is a real turn-on for me.”
Nick sat back and grinned. “Yeah, I kinda noticed how turned on you got when I ordered people around. I knew that you’d love it in the bedroom, too. And how right I was.”
The two of the laughed, then became aware that they were no longer alone almost at the exact same moment. Nick turned to the man who stood beside their table holding a beer in his hand, and a carefully blank expression.
“Hey, it’s good to see you,” Aiden said first and slid further into his side of the booth. “Have a seat.”
Sam hesitated for a moment, and Nick shot a quick glance to Aiden. He had no idea what the hell was going through the man’s head, but Sam seemed like he regretted having turned up. Sam’s face cleared to a friendly expression, a smile on his handsome face, but it didn’t reach his brown eyes.
“Good to see you, too.” Even Sam’s tone sounded off to Nick, and his frown deepened. “The rest of the team are just coming in, and Dev wants to catch up on some business stuff, so I thought I’d come over and say hey. Sorry, I can’t join you for that drink, but maybe some other time.”
Nick caught Aiden’s look of confusion and knew that his lover was just as confused as he was on how to continue. So, Nick knew that if they were going to get to the bottom of Sam’s sudden change of heart, it would be up to him. He should probably go softly, try to coerce Sam into taking a seat and talking about things calmly, but that just wasn’t him.
“Sam, sit down in the booth.” Nick’s voice automatically dropped to the tone he employed when he was delivering his men’s orders. Sam’s eyes widened a little, but Nick noticed that his relaxed posture, as fake as it obviously was, because the man was anything but, seemed to snap taller as if he were standing at attention. “Now.”
Sam slid into the booth immediately and seemed both shocked to find himself sitting there and pissed off at himself for complying. “I really should—”
Nick figured Sam was about to launch into a reason why he should leave and cut him off before he could do it. “Unless the end of that sentence is tell you both what was just going through my head, then we don’t want to hear it.” Nick locked his gaze to Sam’s and held it.
Aiden chuckled, drawing his and Sam’s attention. “Christ, are you two gonna just stare at each other, waiting for the other to blink? Let me tell you something you might have suspected about the good sheriff here, Sam. He is stubborn as hell and won’t ever back down. Especially when it is in regards to someone he wants.”
Nick saw Sam shoot him a quick glance as if to see how he would react to Aiden saying Sam was someone that Nick wanted, but his expression remained clear. Aiden spoke the truth, and as soon as Sam came to realize that, the better.
Sam sat back in the chair, his eyes narrowing. “You know, I’m a Marine rifleman. I can be pretty damn stubborn myself.”
Nick grinned. “Hell, I know that. Aiden and I witnessed that in Afghanistan, but this is different. I want you enough to fight to get you to tell me what happened between the phone call this afternoon, and you standing by this booth tonight. And I reckon you want me and Aiden enough to put aside that stubborn streak of yours and tell us. The attraction we had for each other was immediate and off the charts. The night the three of us got together was pretty fucking powerful, too. Aiden and I want the chance to see if the three of us can have that with you on a more permanent basis, and I reckon that phone call this afternoon, and the fact that you’re sitting with us now, means that you do, too.”
Nick waited, and hoped like hell he was right.
© MAIA DYLAN, EVERNIGHT PUBLISHING, 2017
 
 
Five questions for the author
Q: Every book is special to an author.  What is it about this book that makes it special for you?
A:  This is the third book in a series of four, and my first foray into MMM. I knew from the very beginning of this series that Sam was destined for something special and he finds it with Aiden and Nick. 

Q:  What was your favorite part of writing this book?
A:  Learning more about Sam.  In book two we learn that he, Nick and Aiden had met before, and in this story we find out how they met.  And what an explosive start to a relationship that is!

Q.  Why do you always include a danger element to your books?
A.  I write what I love to read.  I love books that take you on a journey, but where the characters face a challenge that adds an element of urgency to them and to the book.  As a reader, there is nothing I like more than getting that goose bump, hair rising on the back of my neck feeling as I join the characters within the book I am reading on the journey to solve their mystery.  I want to give that to my readers.

Q.  Do you have anything to say to your current readers or to those that haven’t yet read you work?
A.  If you have read any of my books, thank you so very much!  It blows my mind that someone has actually read something that I wrote, but gosh I hope you enjoyed it!  Did you?  Please let me know, I find I suffer from a slight case of needy-nelly with my writing.  If you haven’t read my book, but you love erotic romance stories between strong men and an independent woman, where the path to their happily ever after can be a bumpy one, but there is always a happily ever after, and their love and laugher is real on every page, then you’ll find my books right up your alley!

Author bio:
Maia Dylan lives, loves and works in beautiful New Zealand.  She married her best friend and they have two adorable, but stubborn children who obviously take after their father. 
Maia’s career has featured a lot of travel, and she has filled her time at airports and in the air with books, books and more books.  Her love of erotic paranormal romance has seen her amass a huge library.  She has been an avid reader and lover of ménage romances since she read her first book in this genre about three years ago.
Outside of writing, Maia loves to eat, so she loves to cook!  Her herb garden is legendary, but she still has issues getting tomatoes to grow.  She’s been a performer for years, and has even sung on international stages, she would love to own a classic Ford Mustang one day and of course have the opportunity to race it on a race track without fear of a speeding ticket.
Although ultimately her dream is to be able to write full time on a sandy beach with a Mai Tai at hand, she is quite happy to fit her writing in when she can.  As long as someone reads her books, gets a laugh and maybe come to love her characters and much as she does, then she feels that she is living her dreams no matter what!
Social Media Links
Amazon Authors Page US: http://amazon.com/author/maiadylan
Newsletter sign up link:  http://www.maiadylan.com/#!contact/c1kcz
 
Thanks so much for stopping by, Maia. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment