Sunday, July 19, 2015

AWESOME AUGUST

So first, let me start this blog off with another teaser :)
Take a moment, I understand...

Now that that's out of the way...I want to give a quick update about what's coming this August.  I am super excited.  For one, I will have a new book called PACK WARRIORS, A Romance on the Go story from Evernight Publshing.  Cover, teasers, release day coming your way soon.  I am totally cracking the whip on myself to finish Ocean's Three (Made in Heaven #2).  I know some lovely ladies who won my "Name a B*tchy character" contest are waiting to see their names in the book...Well, I have already written them in, ladies and I am not done with them yet. :D

Along with more teasers, there will be lots of giveaways and not just from me, and a Sinsational event you wont want to miss, so be on the lookout for all the fun stuff coming your way soon.

Hope everyone is having a great summer so far and reading lots of great books.  If you find some gems, don't forget to share 'em.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment