Wednesday, May 20, 2015

SIZZLING SUMMER READS AND UNSHATTERED

Don't forget to check out the Sizzling Summer Reads Party hosted by The Romance Reviews. The event runs from June 1st-June 30th. There are over 350 authors participating and over 350 prizes to be won. Two ebook copies of my book UNSHATTERED will be up for grabs, now available on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00X... I will post when it goes on Barnes and Noble and Kobo as soon as they are up there.

There will also be a $100 grand prize and games to play, like hangman from me. I will also have a multiple choice question. Clues and a fun fact about UNSHATTERD can be found in the extras section of my blog.

I am super excited to be part of this.

On another note, I will be off on my vacation next week. A Cruise to the Bahamas. Can't wait. My laptop goes with me, of course. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment